Shipping & Returns
Your satisfaction is very important to us! If you need to return an item, EABCO will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you. We will gladly accept the return of products for any reason. You may return most new, unopened items (in original packaging) within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). See below for custom work. It may be more efficient to work directly with the manufacturer on defective items, depending on the item.
If you need to return an item, please call our friendly customer representatives at 800-950-9088 and we will gladly provide a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Returns can be mailed to:
E. Arthur Brown Company
Attn: Customer Returns
4088 County Road 40 NW
Garfield MN 56332
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Returns with promotional FREE SHIPPING terms will be refunded for the purchase price minus the shipping cost we incurred to ship the order to you.
*Products that are returned with damaged packaging may be subject to a re-stocking fee up to 15%.
Guns, barrels, finishing, engraving, or other custom shop work which has been specially ordered by you and made especially for you are guaranteed to function properly and have accuracy for one year (12 months) beginning at the shipping date. Prices do not include working up accurate handloads, teaching proper handload procedures, or test firing groups at the shooting range. If you require Accuracy Proof Testing, we can provide this service at a charge of $65 per hour. For a period of one (1) year after the shipping date, EABCO will replace or repair defective custom work at no charge. You pay only the shipping costs. This excludes damage caused by rough handling or misuse. Modifications done by non-EABCO gunsmiths will void this guarantee. Repairs to items modified by non-EABCO gunsmiths will be performed at our regular $65 per hour shop rate.
Custom barrels and any items that have been modified by our shop to be customized for you (muzzle brake install, scope mount install, threading, etc) are not returnable, and cannot be cancelled once custom work has started.
Most in-stock orders received before noon (CST) will ship the same day. Most orders received after that will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday.
Transit Times may exclude Saturday and Sunday. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive at your address. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by E. Arthur Brown Company, Inc. or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We do allow you to place orders for backorder. Items that are on backorder will usually be specified on our website. For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Orders that have products that are out-of-stock (backorder) will be held until all items come available, unless you inform us otherwise.
If your order requires shop work, such as a base installation, this may delay your order.
If you are sending us a barrel for service, such as a muzzle brake, ship to the address above. Be sure to insure your package. Custom barrels can be shipped directly back to you.
We may offer free or flat-rate shipping as promotions. Items that qualify for promotional shipping are clearly specified on the product page. In the event that your order contains both promotional shipping items and also regular shipping items, shipping charge will exclude weight of the free shipping items.
There are exclusions to shipping promotions. Custom work is always excluded. See details on the promotion for listing of exclusions.
As the registered owner of the firearm, you can ship rifles and long guns to us for work and we can return it directly back to you, with Adult Signature Required. Pistols and NEW firearms orders must be shipped to a FFL dealer. We are required by BATF to have the firearm owner’s signature for legal return.
Requirements for shipping your firearm to us:
- Must include a Order Confirmation or completed Work Order (If not placing your order online).
- Prior to shipping, remove all stocks, scopes, mounts and accessories from your firearm unless they are necessary for the work to be done.
- Insure your contents for full retail value. We are not responsible for incoming shipping damage and will contact you if we have determined that your shipment has been damaged in transit to us.
- Make sure that the firearm is well packed to prevent movement and damage in shipment. There should be a buffer of at least one inch of packing material between your firearm and the box/case. If you are shipping a rifle, wrap extra cardboard around the action to prevent the trigger from punching through the side of the box and getting damaged.
- Make sure there is no indication that a firearm is enclosed.
- Choose a box/case that will accommodate the firearm after the work is performed. Adding a stock, muzzle break, etc. increases the dimensions of your firearm, so the box and packing material you use should allow for that change in dimension.
- IF SHIPPING A COMPLETE RIFLE OR BARRELED ACTION, you must ship in a plastic rifle case enclosed in another box or corrugate. An inexpensive plastic hard case can be purchased if you do not have one ($15 - $20 at big box or department stores). Must ship Adult Signature Required.
- We will return your rifle, rifle frame or long gun with -Insured and Signature Required. Complete Pistols and pistol frames must ship to and from a licensed FFL dealer.
- Shipping Address and Phone Number: E. Arthur Brown Company • 4088 County Road 40 NW • Garfield, MN 56332 • 800-950-9088